@ Piper Park
Camp has previously been held at College of Marin, but had to move due to COVID-19 campus closure.
Amanda Estes, Camp Director, will be running the camp
and overseeing all campers and staff.
Camp will run from June 15 - July 2!
We are excited to announce that we will be offering a three-week volleyball camp session.
Marin County is requiring that all summer camps run three week sessions and are not allowing any waivers.
While we know this is not ideal for all families, we look forward to creating a positive and memorable camp experience.
Outdoor Volleyball Camp
@ Piper Park
June 15 - July 2
Monday - Friday
(No Camp on Friday, July 3)
9:00am - 3:00pm
(Actual times will vary depending on staggered drop off and pick up times.)
We are not currently accepting any more registration
Our volleyball camp will continue to be a place for both new and returning campers to learn about the game while making new friends. Campers will participate in drills, team competitions, and receive instruction in volleyball fundamentals and tactics. We focus on creating positive learning experiences for all.
Since we will be together for three weeks and this will be the first time we will be using Piper Park, campers will have the opportunity to participate in other activities throughout the day. Additional activities may include: kickball, frisbee, softball, arts and crafts, board/card/water games and more. We will work to keep campers engaged, cool and safe.
Girls and Boys Ages 8 - 14 (incoming freshman)
Experienced and non-experienced campers are welcome
250 Doherty Dr, Larkspur, CA 94939
Campers will need:
- snack and lunch
- athletic shoes and attire
- kneepads (optional)
- refillable water bottle
- hat/sunglasses optional
- towel/small blanket to sit on
- personal hand sanitizer (optional)
- Due to additional costs from COVID-19 regulations, we will not be able to offer sibling discounts
All campers will receive a camp t-shirt!
In order to prevent the spread of infection at our summer camp, we will be following all applicable guidelines including, but not limited to:
- Conducting daily health screenings/temperature checks at drop off
- Campers will be in the same 12 person cohort for all three weeks
- No intermixing with any other cohorts by kids or coaches
- Frequent handwashing by all campers and staff members
- Mandatory use of cloth face coverings for all staff
- Teaching and reinforcing covering coughs and sneezes among campers and staff
- Have designated volleyballs per court
- Sanitizing equipment regularly
- Sanitizing sink and toilet handles before and after each camper’s use
All camp staff will be required to wear cloth face coverings. Campers under 12 are not required to wear cloth face coverings. Current guidelines state that children over the age of 2 should wear cloth face coverings when not actively engaged in physical activity only if the parent or provider determines they can reliably wear, remove, and handle masks following CDC guidance throughout the day. Guidance on face masks for children can be found in the guidelines linked below. We will not provide masks to campers and will not be responsible for assisting campers with masks brought from home.
For additional Marin County guidelines, please visit their website.